November 29, 2020
Happy Birthday, Abby!
It's hard to believe it's been 14 years since we last held and kissed you. I often wonder what it would be like to watch you growing up with your brother and sister and what you would be like now -- would you be a writer like your brother or would you be artistic like your sister? Maybe you would have a completely different set of interests, gifts and talents? Regardless, I cherish the few hours we got to spend with you and I am counting the days until we see you again. Every year we get one year closer! Happy 14th Birthday in Heaven, Abby. We love and miss you so very much.
"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:12
