November 29, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday in Heaven


Happy birthday precious girl! What a special day it must have been in Heaven today! I just can't imagine the beauty that you get to experience every single day. If I close my eyes I can imagine you as a beautiful little four year old girl with long blonde hair spinning in a twirly princess dress all covered with glitter and gold. I can imagine reaching down to hold your hands in mine as we spin and twirl around the room singing silly songs laughing and hugging as we celebrate your special day. I look into your eyes and see my own but in your smile I see your daddy. You're a big girl now not a baby anymore yet I can still see your baby features in that beautiful big girl face. Oh how I wish I were there to celebrate with you!

As we drove home today from our annual getaway and thought about where we wanted to release your birthday balloons this year we noticed a sign that said "Hope - 12 miles." We decided what better place to celebrate Abby's birthday than Hope? So we drove into the little town of Hope Indiana and released 4 pink balloons and 4 white balloons and wished you a happy birthday as they got further and further away in the sky. I hope you could see them and that you can feel our love from Heaven. It hurts not to be able to watch you grow up here and have you in our family circle but we know you are safe in our Father's arms and someday soon we will see you and hold you and kiss your sweet face and never be separated again. Someday we will celebrate together forever!

Happy birthday 4th beautiful precious daughter. We love and miss you so much! Wishing things were different and you were here to celebrate with us ...

Love,
Mommy