Hi all, I haven't been on here in a long time, but I wanted to share something that happened recently. A reporter from the Daily Herald in Lehi, Utah, contacted me last week and asked if they could use a photo that was touched up by Angelpics for an article they were writing about the organization in their community. When Abby was born, there was only one photo taken of her face that we felt we could share w/our friends and family (the one in my full profile). We considered it a miracle that we had at least one that turned out so perfect, but we were still disappointed that the remaining photos showed too much trauma from her birth and death to share. Angelpics was able to retouch a few pictures for us and now we have several that we are able share with others and remember our daughter. I know you understand the importance of photographs and the validation that they bring. The article ran this morning w/o the photo, but they mentioned my daughter and my feelings about the pictures. I wanted to share it with you. The reporter did a wonderful job with the article and Angelpics did a wonderful job with our photos. I would highly recommend them.
Angelpics story in Daily Herald, Lehi