August 27, 2008
Why does everyone get a rainbow but me?
This is one of those times I am glad I have two boards where I can post. I just needed to get this out. Two of my favorite ladies on BBC and I were expecting news this week. One is having her rainbow baby as I type this and the other got her BFP today. I just wanted to have my good news and celebrate with them, too, but instead, while they are experiencing joy, I am once again feeling left behind. I didn't post anything about my feelings on the other board because I am truly happy for them and don't want to diminish their special moment in any way, but I feel so jealous and left out. I can't understand why God won't give me my rainbow? Why??? Since I joined the other board, I have watched 29 women get pregnant and "graduate" (give birth) in the last 21 months. Several of their babies are already over a year old and many of them have "moved on" with life!!! And I am just sitting here feeling so left behind and wondering if I'll ever have another baby to raise!! Why does everyone get a rainbow but me??? I am just so sad and disappointed ...